We wrote our ebook – Build Websites Like a WordPress Wiz – for anyone interested in building a high-quality website, with or without any coding or design experience. You will be taken step-by-step through the process of setting up your own WordPress site, customizing its appearance, and filling it with content.
Our guide includes helpful, full-color screenshots throughout its pages and is broken down into 11 easy-to-consume chapters that can be read right from your computer or printed out and read on-the-go. By the time you’re done reading, you’ll have a strong understanding of the WordPress platform and your new website.
You’ll Learn How to:
- Secure a hosting account and domain name for less
- Install WordPress in minutes instead of hours
- Publish new pages and blog posts using the built-in WYSIWYG editor
- Upload photographs, videos, and other media to your website
- Install and apply themes to customize the appearance of your site
- Unlock hidden WordPress features with free plugins
- Enable visitor comments and moderate them effectively
- Much, much more
Best of all, you do not need any special software or equipment to utilize the skills we teach in our ebook. As long as you’ve got an internet-connected computer or smart device, a PDF reader, and a desire to create your own website, you’re ready to go!
With our ebook and the free WordPress platform, the possibilities are endless! Use your newfound knowledge to build any type of site!
- Personal and professional blogs
- Brochure-style and informational websites
- Creative portfolios
- Educational and classroom websites
- Photography and video blogs
- Club or community websites
- Money-generating, affiliate-supported websites
And if you think that your site’s design will be limited to a few cookie-cutter options, think again. We’ll teach you how to download and install free themes and how to customize them to your liking. We’ll even introduce you to a few of our personal favorites. With more than 50,000 free themes to choose from, you’re sure to find one that suits the needs of you or your company.